MJC Future Vision
MJC Future Vision
The semiconductors and flat panel displays (FPDs) markets where our group operates are exposed to frequent changes and a high degree of uncertainty in their industrial structure, technology trends and market situation. For these reasons, instead of creating a conventional medium-term plan for a fixed period of time, we formed the “MJC Future Vision,” which shows how we are planning for the future.
Our Vision for the Future
We intend to boost competitiveness for quality and delivery by further promoting our QDCCSS, thus enabling us to make further technology advancements and contribute to a more prosperous society.
Basic Policy & Key Measures
- Constantly pursue technological innovation as a leading company, creating new and unrivaled value.
- Secure stable earnings resistant to market changes by developing and expanding sales of products that meet customer needs.
- Continually take on challenges for new markets.
- Develop human resources suited for a truly global company.
- Growth Concepts
- Provide maximum benefits to our customers by further strengthening our technological and development capabilities.
- Pursue QDCCSS and other aspects of our corporate culture, enhance our brand recognition and provide enhanced services at every MJC location around the world.
- Develop human resources who can be active globally through a wider variety of internal and third-party training programs to enhance our corporate value.
- Probe Card Business
- Maintain our position as a leading company.
- Increase our market share for logic probe cards by expanding the sales of logic products.
- Strengthen our overseas operations in line with our global expansion.
- TE (Test Equipment) Business
- Ensure stable earnings.
- Develop new businesses (products) and gain revenue from them.
- Select and concentrate on businesses (products) with high potential.
Management Policy & Strategy