Please read the following frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Step 01 Making inquiries
- Step 02 Enter inquiry details
- Step 03 Confirm inquiry details
- Step 04 Submission complete
Please contact the relevant point of contact according to the nature of your inquiry. The division, group or department in charge will contact you directly to respond to your inquiry.
(We will do our best to respond in a timely manner, however please note that depending on the nature of your inquiry it may take some time to get back to you with an appropriate answer.)
List of Contacts
|For inquiries about probe cards and test sockets:||Sales Group, Probe Card Division
|For inquiries about wafer probers,
micro manipulators and other peripheral equipment,
semiconductor test equipment,
FPD test equipment and maintenance:
|Sales Department Test Equipment Division
|For inquiries about employment opportunities:||Section in charge of recruitment, Human Resources & General Affairs Department
|Other inquiries:||Tel: +81-422-21-2665 (main number)|
Contact for IR related inquiries
- Depending on the nature of your inquiry we may reply to you by means other than email. Therefore, we may not be able to reply if you do not enter your personal information correctly.
- We strive to promptly respond to inquiries. However, depending on the nature of your inquiry we may not be able to respond or it may take some time to get back to you with an appropriate answer.
- Our response to your inquiry is for your personal use only. Please do not copy, reprint, forward or otherwise reuse any part or all of the answer.
|Phone number dedicated to responding to IR inquiries:||+81-422-21-0221
(Office hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays)