Integrated Management System
Integrated Management System: Initiatives for Product Quality and Environment
At MJC, a integrated management system has been established which consists of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001 standards, and an environmental management system (EMS) based on ISO 14001 standards, raising customer satisfaction whilst working toward protecting local areas and the planet as a whole.
MJC has established an Integrated Management System consisting of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001 requirements and an environmental management system (EMS) based on ISO 14001 requirements to ensure the performance of the following items in all business operations—the development, design, manufacture, sale, and maintenance of semiconductor measurement units and semiconductor/FPD testing systems—grounded in our principle of QDCCSS*. In this way, we meet requirements and continually improve and maintain effectiveness.
- Act with the aim of preventing non-conformities and improving/enhancing business operations, for the purpose of maintaining product quality, ensuring observance of delivery times, and controlling costs in order to earn customer satisfaction.
- Act with the aim of preserving the local and global environment through energy savings, reduction of resource consumption, promotion of recycling, reduction of waste, management of chemical substances, prevention of environmental pollution and the practice of environmental protection, and product quality improvement in order to leave a beautiful Earth for our descendants.
*QDCCSS: Quality (enhance technologies and maintain quality), Delivery (guaranteed delivery), Cost (reduce costs), Compliance (legal compliance), Service (extensive service), and Safety (occupational and product safety)
Code of Conduct
- Goals shall be set within a range that is technically and economically feasible, based on the purpose of each management system and significant environmental aspects. A framework shall be established to conduct periodic reviews of progress and degree of attainment.
- Awareness building and the dissemination of information, including education and training, shall be used to encourage employee awareness of the fact that we have a responsibility to carry out the following items:
- (1) Understanding the QMS, increasing awareness of and qualifications associated with quality, and thoroughly recognizing the importance of meeting customer requirements; and
- (2) Understanding the EMS, increasing awareness of and qualifications associated with the environment, and recognizing the importance of preserving the local environment.
- Employees shall understand the IMS specified in the integrated manual and shall follow these provisions.
- The Company shall comply with laws and ordinances, regulatory requirements, and agreed upon quality and environment requirements. It shall also strive to strengthen and enhance management based on the integrated manual and each provision.
- A framework shall be established to review this Code every year to maintain the appropriateness of the management system.
- This Code shall be disclosed outside the Company and shared with everyone who works for MJC.
September 1, 2023
Masayoshi Hasegawa, President & CEO
MICRONICS JAPAN CO., LTD.
MJC has acquired ISO 9001:2015 certification, which is the international standard for quality management systems, and ISO 14001:2015 certification, which is the international standard for environmental management systems.
|Quality ISO 9001:2015, JISQ 9001:2015
Environment ISO 14001:2015, JISQ 14001:2015
|Date of first registration
|January 5, 2010
|All locations in Japan: Headquarters, Aomori Factory, Aomori Matsuzaki Factory, and Oita Technology Laboratory.
|Development, design, manufacture, sale, and maintenance of semiconductor measurement units and semiconductor/FPD testing systems
|ANAB (ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board)
|ASR Co., Ltd.