Covers an entire prober to shield it from light and electrical noise.
- Allows highly accurate measurement by controlling photoexcitation and noise
- Can be used together with a vibration isolator
- Available types include a hatchback type and a double-door type—you can choose according to the installation environment
Probe Card Adapter
To be set on a prober to secure a probe card on it.
- Enables probe card replacement with a simple operation
- Enables fast adjustment of the probe card position or tilt
- Holds probe card securely to achieve stable wafer contact
A connector panel is a plate with a junction connector for connecting a measuring instrument to a probe.
- To be installed on a shielding box to prevent entry of noise and light
- Connectors suitable for various measuring instruments and applications are available
- Various types of connecting accessory cables for connecting a junction connector to a probe are also available
Allows highly accurate scan of a microscope in the direction of the X-axis or the Y-axis.
- Enables highly accurate control of the microscope position
- Obtains high-resolution images of micro devices with efficient operation
A table on which a manual prober is installed.
- Can also be used for organizing accessories
- Easy to move and secure with caster stoppers
To be used for repair and marking with laser light.
- Can be equipped with various types of laser systems according to intended use
A vibration isolator is what a manual prober is set on to prevent the influence of ambient vibration.
- Reduces noise caused by vibration, helping achieve highly accurate low voltage and low current measurement
- Desktop type as well as desk type are available
- Can be combined with a shielding box
To be used for projecting microscope images onto a large screen or for storing image data.
- We offer various types of cameras from which you can choose according to resolution or other requirements
|Probe Card Adapter||○||○||○||■||○||■||■|
○: Option available
* Equivalent function is equipped with the prober as a standard function