Semi-Automatic Prober for Low Current Measurement (for 8-inch wafer)
This high-performance semi-automatic prober can measure fA-level low current.
This model helps achieve both efficiency and accuracy in measurement and analysis.
Low current measurement
- The fully-guarded structure allows accurate low current measurement down to fA-level
- This model allows low-noise, high-accuracy measurement
Both external automatic control and manual joy stick operation (six movement modes) are possible
- Both semi-automatic operation and manual operation are easy, which improves measurement efficiency.
Standard model for systems and software of major measuring instrument manufacturers
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer
- Desktop EasyEXPERT/Spark software
- Systems and measuring instruments with ACS (measurement software)
Can be customized for other measuring instruments and software
A wide variety of options and customization
- Can be equipped with thermochuck (-50℃ to +200℃; dew condensation prevention mechanism with dry air purge) or heat chuck (+40℃ to +300℃) for evaluation of temperature-dependent properties
- Can be equipped with a probe card for low current by using a probe card adapter
- Customizable according to intended use
Model AP-80 Semi-Automatic Prober for Low Current Measurement (for 8-inch wafer)
|Stage travel||X: 210mm Y: 250mm|
|Accuracy in the positioning stage||±10μm|
|Repeat accuracy in the positioning stage||±2μm|
|Z stroke||9mm+0.5mm (overdrive)|
|External dimensions (WxDxH)||820mm×930mm×1,220mm (excluding options)|
|System weight||500kg (excluding options)|