We offer a wide variety of accessories and contact jigs for probers, allowing you to choose the ones you need according to application.
An additional purchase of these products as spare parts is also possible.
A probe card is a measuring jig used to contact numerous pads on a wafer.
- Coaxial probe type (for low current measurement) is also available
- Contributes to highly accurate measurement and more efficient analysis
- Customizable according to the device layout
Note: Needs an optional probe card adapter.
Precision Probe Needle
Single probe needle with a simple structure
- Needle tips with various shapes and sizes are available
- You can choose the most suitable probe for the device to be measured
1. To use a needle, you must secure it to a micro manipulator.
2. Various cables for connection to a measuring instrument are also available.
Coaxial Probe Needle (for Low Current and Low Resistance/Capacitance Measurement)
To use a needle, its outer conductor must be connected to the guard or shield of a measuring instrument.
- Reduces leakage and noise, allowing highly accurate low current measurement
- Kelvin probes for low voltage/low resistance and for capacitance measurement are also available
- We offer an extensive lineup of needles of different shapes and materials, allowing you to choose the most suitable probe for the device to be measured
* To use a needle, you must secure it to a micro manipulator.
* Various cables for connection to a measuring instrument are also available.
Our manipulators precisely control the probe position when a probe is contacting a wafer.
- Allows contact in several micron patterns
- Extensive lineup includes a low-cost, easy-operation type and a type that allows highly precise positioning.
- A manipulator for low current, featuring superior shield and insulation characteristics, is also available.
Cables used to connect a probe needle to a measuring instrument.
- We offer various types of cables, including a junction type for connecting a probe needle to a connector panel, a type for direct connection to a measuring instrument, and a type that can be soldered at one end
- Coaxial cables for low current measurement and for chuck element are also available
Note: An optional prober connector panel is needed to use a cable for connection to a connector panel.