Integrated Management System
MJC has organized its quality and environmental initiatives into a total management system (TMS) through which we strive to raise customer satisfaction and to preserve the local and global environment.
MJC has established an TMS consisting of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001 requirements and an environmental management system (EMS) based on ISO 14001 requirements to ensure the performance of the following items in all business operations—the development, design, manufacture, sale, and maintenance of semiconductor measurement units and semiconductor/FPD testing systems—grounded in our principle of QDCCSS*. In this way, we meet requirements and continually improve and maintain effectiveness.
*QDCCSS: Quality (enhance technologies and maintain quality), Delivery (guaranteed delivery), Cost (reduce costs), Compliance (legal compliance), Service (extensive service), and Safety (occupational and product safety)
- Act with the aim of preventing non-conformities and improving/enhancing business operations, for the purpose of maintaining product quality, ensuring observance of delivery times, and controlling costs, in order to earn customer satisfaction.
- Act with the aim of preserving the local and global environment through energy savings, reduction of resource consumption, promotion of recycling, reduction of waste, management of chemical substances, prevention of environmental pollution and the practice of environmental protection, and product quality improvement, in order to leave a beautiful Earth to our descendants.
Code of Conduct
- Goals shall be set within a range that is technically and economically feasible, based on the purpose of each management system and significant environmental aspects. A framework shall be established to conduct periodic reviews of progress and degree of attainment.
- Awareness building and the dissemination of information, including education and training, shall be used to encourage employee awareness of the fact that we have a responsibility to carry out the following items:
- (1)Understanding the QMS, increasing awareness of and qualifications associated with quality, and thoroughly recognizing the importance of meeting customer requirements; and
- (2)Understanding the EMS, increasing awareness of and qualifications associated with the environment, and recognizing the importance of preserving the local environment.
- Employees shall understand the TMS specified in the integrated manual and shall follow these provisions.
- The Company shall comply with laws and ordinances, regulatory requirements, and agreed upon quality and environment requirements. It shall also strive to strengthen and enhance management based on the integrated manual and each provision.
- A framework shall be established to review this Code every year to maintain the appropriateness of the management system.
- This Code shall be disclosed outside the Company and shared with everyone who works for MJC.
August 1, 2016
Masayoshi Hasegawa, President & CEO
MICRONICS JAPAN CO., LTD.
MJC has acquired ISO 9001:2015 certification, which is the international standard for quality management systems, and ISO 14001:2015 certification, which is the international standard for environmental management systems.
Quality ISO 9001:2015, JISQ 9001:2015
Environment ISO 14001:2015, JISQ 14001:2015
|Date of first registration||January 5, 2010|
|Registered locations||All locations in Japan: Headquarters, Aomori Factory,
Aomori Matsuzaki Factory, Oita Technology Laboratory,
Kansai Branch and Kumamoto Sales Office
|Coverage||Development, design, manufacture, sale, and maintenance of
semiconductor measurement units and semiconductor/FPD
|Registration numbers||Quality Q1752
|Accreditation body||Japan Accreditation Board|
|Certification body||ASR Co., Ltd.|